Technologies you will learn
This Course is designed to teach data analysis and business intelligence in a hands-on manner and prepare the participants for a career in this field. The course will provide instruction and hands-on training for the students to feel confident and begin working in the industry as a Business Intelligence Analyst or a Data Engineer. The Data Analysis profile can be associated with mining, extraction, transformation, cleansing, modeling and loading of data according to business requirements. This profile is most popular in the financial, banking, healthcare, insurance and the pharmaceutical industries. Data Analysis will require good analytical skills as you grow into this profession. You will have to demonstrate quick learning ability, but your work will add a lot of value to the organization. For those with an analytical bend of mind, this is the place to be. There is limited talent available in the industry for this work and the scope is growing fast. Every industry wants Business Intelligence in order to make smarter decisions.
See What will you learn
The program will provide instruction and hands-on training for the participants to feel confident and begin working in the industry. At the end of this program the participants will learn understand the following:
- Software Development Life Cycle and the world of Data
- Install and navigate SQL Server.
- Understanding of Database sand the wold of Data
- Data Manipulation Definition and Control Language.
- Techniques and skills on how to Manipulate Data using SQL.
- Advance SQL topics such as Case Statement, Sub Queries, Temporary Tables, Partitioning and Derived Tables
- How to Optimize you query for better performance.
- How to perform ETL using SQL and Different ETL tools Available in the Market.
- How to Deal with BIG Data Problems and Solve Data Extraction and Reporting Challenges.
- Using Tools Like SSIS, Talend or Informatica for Creating and Scheduling ETLS.
- Data Warehouse design design Concept such as Star Schema, Snowflake and Data Vaults.
- Master Data Management and its importance.
- How to Test your ETL and Different Software Testing Concepts.
- What is Business Intelligence and different business intelligence tools comparison.
- How to create Reports and Visualize your data using Tableau / Sql Server Reporting Service / Power BI
- Advance Problem Solving Capabilities using Business intelligence tools and how to create Parameterized, Drill Through and Sub Reports.
- Using DAX/MDX to manipulate data and limitation of different Business Intelligence tools
- What is Big data and how to use HIVE and Spark SQL for retrieving and manipulating data
- SHOW MORE
In-Class Training and Online, Four Days a week
Monday, Wednesday and Friday7:00pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday03:00 pm – 06:00 pm
This course does NOT require prior knowledge and experience and is open to everyone.
This course is designed for those who wants a Career in Data Analytics or Business intelligence. Focus of this course is on Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau and ETL tools such as Sql Server Integration Services or Talend.
How the Hiring works
We are bridging the gap between job seekers and companies needing talent with relevant skills.