Technologies you will learn
The course will provide instruction and hands-on training for the students to feel confident and begin working in the industry as QA Automation Engineer /QA Analyst. The objective is to help the participants develop the skills necessary to perform all activities related to software test automation; and to help gain a better understanding of the broad range of test tools and techniques in test automation development.
See What will you learn
The program will provide instruction and hands-on training for the participants to feel confident and begin working in the industry as an Automation Tester. At the end of this program the participants will learn to understand the following:
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Fundamental concepts in software testing, including software testing objectives, process, criteria, strategies, and methods.
- Various software testing issues and solutions in software unit testing, integration, regression, and system testing.
- Techniques and skills on how to use modern software testing tools to support software testing projects.
- Planning a test project, design test cases, conduct testing operations, manage software problems and defects, generate a testing report.
- SHOW MORE
In-Class Training and Online, Four Days a week
Tuesday and Thursday
7:00pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
This course does NOT require prior knowledge and experience and is open to everyone.
This course is designed for those who wants a Career in QA Automation Engineering / Software Testing. Focus of this course is on Automation testing tools such as QTP or Unified Functional Testing and Selenium.
How the Hiring works
We are bridging the gap between job seekers and companies needing talent with relevant skills.
Our curriculum is crafted by a team of expert instructional designers to ensure relevant, current coursework immediately.
We leverage the latest technological tools to provide our students with an engaging, blended online and offline learning experience.